"Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare "
Back

A magnificent temple for paying obeisance to Lord Shri Krishna was constructed by Seth Ramkrishnaji Dalmia in memory of his pious mother, Smt. Jadia Devi Dalmia. It is believed by the devotees that a darshan of the long-haired Keshavadevji, who is the complete incarnation of Vishnu, Rasa and love, can earn the blessings of the Lord. It is their unshakable belief that a darshan of Lord Keshavadevji can fulfil wishes and wash away the sins of the devotees. Lakhs of devotees from India and abroad, as well as from Braja, come to this temple to offer their prayers. On the auspicious 2nd day of the bright fortnight of Ashadha Samvat 2014 V (Saturday, 29th June, 1957), Bala Krishna, Lord Shri Krishna’s childhood image,  was installed in the sanctum sanctorum. On the 8th day of the dark fortnight of Bhadrapada Samvat 2015 V (Saturday, 6th September, 1958), the temple was inaugurated by the eminent saint, the late Shri Hanuman Prasadji Poddar, editor of the ’Kalyan’. While inaugurating the new building of the temple, Shri Poddarji had said, “The magnificent work, which is being done in connection with the resurrection of Shri Krishna’s birthplace, has not only added lustre to Mathura, but to the entire country as well.”  Today, this temple has become a centre of attraction for visitors from India and abroad.

 
  Back
Copyright @ shrikrishnajanmasthan | All rights reserved
This Site is Maintained by Webrex Technologies